Hover over the “Gear” menu at the top of the page, to see more on Guitars, Amps and Pedals.
I thought I’d do a little timeline for my guitar history. I owned some of these at the same time and I’ve had ALOT of guitars, but here goes!
- Unbranded Nylon string acoustic
- Satellite Les Paul copy. Cherry sunburst
- Aria Pro II. White, pointy headstock \m/
- Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N2 Prototype
- Musicman Eddie Van Halen Signature. Pink. Awesome quilt maple top
- Fender American Standard Stratocaster. Black. Maple board. Shell Scratchplate
- Gibson Les Paul number one. Cherry sunburst. Nice top
- Gibson Les Paul number two. Gold Top. P94 pickups
- Gibson Les Paul number three. Classic. Gold Top.
- Fender Nashville(?) Telecaster with strat middle pickup
- Paul Reed Smith number one. Singlecut. Whale blue.
- Gibson Les Paul number four. Honeyburst. Very nice top. Slim Neck
- Paul Reed Smith number two. Singlecut. Gold top
- Paul Reed Smith number three. Singlecut. McCartyburst. P94 pickups
- Fender “Crafted in Japan” Jazzmaster
- Paul Reed Smith number four. CE22 Cappuccino sparkly brown.
- Paul Reed Smith number five. CE22 Black
- Fender “Crafted in Japan” 52 Telecaster. See through blonde
- Fender “Crafted in Japan” 50s Telecaster. Blonde
- Paul Reed Smith number six. Singlecut trem. Cherry sunburst. Birds
- G&L Telecaster type. Great pickups
- Taylor 410 Limited Edition. Rosewood back and sides
- Gibson J45 Standard. Sunburst. LR Baggs Pickup
- Paul Reed Smith number seven. DGT 2009. Gold Top
- Fender American Standard Stratocaster number two. Black.
- Paul Reed Smith number eight. RH2010 limited Edition.
There are a few of those I really wish I’d kept, but trading has meant I could buy the next one. I’m sure there will be plenty more.